On Monday I was making dinner and I see something out of the corner of my eye moving on my deck, so I look over at the door and an animal was looking back at me. I told Megan to come check it out, I grabbed my camera and came back to take a picture of it to show Josh. Since Josh told me that he saw one peek through the window in the fall when I was putting Bryson to bed and I didn't really believe him since we have never seen one since... until now. Can you tell what it is?
5 comments:
Is it a raccoon?
Looks like a raccoon. Guard your trash! They're sneeky!
I would have screamed if I had a raccoon on my porch, you are brave!
That's crazy--I had the exact same thing happen about 3 weeks ago on our back deck! I wasn't as quick as you to get a picture!
It could possibly be your neighbors little dog that got all wet!! No, really it looks like a raccoon. Be watchful, they are very smart at getting into things!!
Post a Comment