Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tag Catch up

Okay, so I got tagged for a couple of different things but since we didn't have our camera I couldn't participate so now that our camera is back, visitors are gone, and I am a little more organized, I am doing Tag catch up.

This one is called
BAG TAG

1. Show your bag


2. Show ALL of the contents of your bag... NO cleaning it out first!


3. Explain contents:

My wallet, hand sanitizer (I don't know why because I don't think that I have ever used it), throat lozenges (I get sore throats all the time), a pen, temple card (giving me the dates and times they are open so we can do a session), keys, and spare key (I don't know what I would do if I locked my purse in the car, I guess call Josh), Chap stick & lip balm ( I hate chapped lips.) As you can see I only take this purse with me when I am going somewhere without the kids, if I am going with the kids I take the diaper bag and just put my credit card and drivers licence in my back pocket. I really am not a purse girl, but I am starting to like them more and more. My husband actually got me my first purse and my cool looking wallet, this is my second purse, but am looking for a different one since I just need a different one.


I tag: Julia, Stacie, Kristin, Kandis, Linda, Jen & Jess, I want to see it all!

4 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

My purse is my diaper bag. It is SO messy and full of junk all the time. But if you really want to see the contents...

Jessica said...

I am the same! My bag is my diaper bag. Tons of toys, diapers, wipes and snacks, BORING! :-)

Alexis said...

That's what's fun, plus it gives you a chance to clean it out. Plus Jen, I really want to know what you take with you when you go out with your 3 girls. I want to see how you do it!

Tiffani said...

Your purse is so neat, not much inside. I recently got rid of my diaper bag for a stylish bigger handbag and just like Julia it doubles as a diaper bag.