Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It's Back!

Yesterday we got our camera back and it is working the way it is suppose to. I was a little bummed that it didn't come before our fun trip to the zoo, but at least it is here before Josh's Mom arrives. I am also bummed that our weather that has been so nice the last couple of days is going away since it is going to rain tomorrow. Yesterday we were at 76 degrees, I even got burned at the zoo yesterday, we have been spending a lot of time out doors. Megan's Spring Break started yesterday and we celebrated our first day by going to the zoo with a lot of friends from our Branch, it was a lot of fun and was dieing the whole time without my camera, so you can just picture Bryson's expressions seeing all of the animals for the first time, and riding the train, he had to sit by himself and not on my lap, he looked like such a big boy. And Megan running around with her friends, climbing on all the animal statues and getting into everyone else's pictures. It was blast, but I am glad that our camera is back so that I can start taking pictures again! HURRAY!!


One of my friends sent me a couple of pictures from the zoo, the cute girl next to Megan is Emma from Church (Megan has a couple Emma's that she knows)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

As I read your post I could seriously HEAR your voice in my head saying everything that you said. Crazy! I guess that is what I get for being your sister and hearing you talk for 25 years! Love you!

Jessica said...

P.S I am so happy you got your camera back! I would have LOVED to have seen pictures of the kids at that AMAZING Zoo!! I want to go there again when we come out....who knows when that will be. :-)YEAH for fixed cameras!

JACK!E said...

How exciting!!! I know I couldn't live without mine!