Today was Megan's second day in her dance class and she is LOVING it! Megan is so talented and has some amazing wiggle skills that we knew that we needed to put her energy to good use. I am so grateful for her teacher, Mrs Kim, she is in our Branch and does an amazing job teaching.

Megan is doing tap and ballet, and thanks to her neighbor friend who has feet just a little bit bigger so that we can use her hand me down shoes.
I videoed her doing some tap so that you can see it, but was distracted with Bryson and Kim's son to get video of her doing ballet. Maybe next time.
4 comments:
oh my gosh how cute is that! i love watching little girls dance it puts a smile on my face because i used to do it but i have no idea what i looked like when i did it...now i know! this makes me want to have a girl :)
I LOVE IT!!! I am SOOO HAPPY that Megan is taking dance! She is an amazing dancer and she seems to be catching on pretty quick. You can see that she was ahead of the teacher on a couple of moves that is great!! I agree with Kandis that watching little girls dance puts a smile on my face too! Thanks for sharing the video! I would love to see more so feel free to post more videos!
P.S Kylie has watched the video like 10 times and she is STILL wanting to watch it! She loves watching Megan dance. So you can let Megan know she is a hit with Kylie.
Boy, do I remember watching Kandis and Kristin at their dance classes. This is how it all starts! She is doing great and I know she gets her rythm from her good old dad.
Post a Comment