Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane

I thought that this would be fun to do since I will be absent from blogging for a little while since we are going on a vacation, so have fun with this one, and I will see you in a couple of weeks... hopefully tanner & more relaxed!
Alright! Since I left a comment on my friend's blog, I have to do it on MY blog. So this is how the game goes... If you have a memory of me and you (or Josh, Megan and/or Bryson for that matter) post a comment and consider yourself tagged, then put this same post on your blog and the game goes on...

Happy Reminiscing!

5 comments:

Growing Up Skye said...

Wow, you are my oldest friend--not in age of course, but the number of years we have been friends--forever! There are so many great memories. I remember a picture of us on bikes when we were little. And then there was the rock incident--just for laughs! And I will always remember how much I loved coming down to visit you when I was in high school and what a supportive friend you were. One of my favorite memories, though, actually, was when I came down to see you not long after Megan was born. I think she was only a couple of weeks old and I thought she was the most beautiful baby girl I had ever seen--beautiful like her mommy!

Nordgren Mommy said...

I know this is probably not a fun memory for you but, you and Josh came to our wedding and you were seriously nine months pregnant with Megan. It was August so it was Hot and muggy. You are so awesome for doing that I can't even stand to be in my cool basement in the hot weather being pregnant.

Nic & Kandis said...

I remember when you came out to California and my mom totally put you to work by painting our house (the old house) while Josh was enjoying his time in Tahoe with Dad. I thought it was silly of my Mom to put you to work but you were a trooper and smiled the whole time!

Ashly said...

I remember when you taught us about Derby Bingo and getting boatloads of candy. I don't think I can wait 'til next derby...how about Labor Day Bingo?

Julia Kelly said...

i remember last thanksgiving when you guys came to visit. (i hope i remember, it wasn't that long ago) But, it was so nice of you (and josh) to just take charge and do all those nasty dishes! If i remember right, i came downstairs right when Josh was drying the final dish. Good timing on my part. :) So glad to have a dishwasher now by the way.

Hope you're having fun in California!