Friday, September 12, 2008

5 whole Years

I really meant to post this earlier but our power has been out most of the day, but I have 28 min before it is not her birthday anymore, so I still made it.


Megan was born at 7:31 pm on September 14, 2003. She weighed 8 pounds 1 ounce and 2 days late! She has filled our home with joy, laughter, and occasionally frustration. She is a wonderful helper and loves to play with her friends, ride her bike, draw pictures, help cook, play soccer and dance. We love our little princess and are so grateful that she came into our lives 5 years ago!


Here are a few pictures watching Megan grow to the beautiful girl she is now...
6 Months Old

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old


5 years old

Happy Birthday Megan!!

10 comments:

Brandon and Natalie said...

Yeah birthday girl!!! 5 Lex, she's five ??? AHHHHHHH!!! :)

Julia Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! Hope you had fun with your family on your birthday. We love you and miss you!

Julia Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic & Kandis said...

Happy birthday Megan! I hope you had a fun filled birthday and lots of cake. Love you!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I remember her "being 2 days late" too--she was worth the wait...and she had such a perfect head.

Being 5 is so fun. Check the mail in a couple days for a late something special.

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday sweet Megan!! I love you so much! I hope you had a happy birthday. I hope you enjoyed the gifts that we sent! HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY!!!

Tosha said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN! I can't believe it has already been 5 years! I hope you enjoyed all our gifts. You're such a beautiful girl! i love you!

Laura Jansson said...

CUTE! Happy belated birthday to megan!!! Hope she had a fun one :)

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Megan!! I love the birthday flashback pictures. I hope she had a great birthday!!

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Megan! I can't believe you have a baby SO old! It probably seems like yesterday when you had her but time goes so, so fast!