Megan had her check list of everything that she needed to get done and the order she needed to do it.
1. Get face painted

2. Get some popcorn
3. Get some cotton candy (which the line was about 45 minutes long and Megan went to say hi to her most favorite person, Sister Russell, and she just stood with them for about 5 minutes until she got some. At least I didn't have to wait... sorry for any of those that she cut in front of.)

4. Jump in the bounce houses (now there were 3 of them and she did jump in 2 of the 3, this was also the hardest thing to get Bryson out of, he LOVED it, and screamed when we took him out.)

5. play some games to get some candy

6. Hang out with friends!

We had a great time at our stake fall festival once again! I think that Josh got a lot more socializing done while we were there then the rest of us, he sat and talked to a lot of people (mainly about dentistry and dental school, so good topics) but I took Megan around while he chatted, usually it is the other way around.
5 comments:
I missed it by one week!! I can remember the line for the cotton candy and after we got some Megan wouldn't even eat it!! Sounds like a great time with all of your friends and old friends you have not seen in a while.
What fun!! I hope our ward does something fun like that soon. Your kids are getting so big. Bryson is such a big boy now. almost 2 years old. kinda crazy how time goes by:) It seem like you just had him hu? So when is #3 on the way? We are so excited for #4 on the way for us. Naming the little guy is not so fun. I think it is the hardest thing about having a new baby. Glad this is the last one for us :) Keep up with all the fall fun! Fall is my fav. time of the year.
Miss you and love ya guys lots.
I'm so sad I forgot about that! Argh... glad you guys had fun!! :)
What a fun stake activity. I don't think we have had a stake activity since we have lived here. Looks like it was a blast!!
Wow what a fun thing! That is so cute that Megan had a list in order of what she wanted to do!
Post a Comment