Megan has really enjoyed playing soccer so far, she had her team pictures recently and Grandma Kelly was able to be here for 2 games anda practice, so we got some good pictures of our cheer team
Megan playing
& Bryson on the side line (he LOVES putting on Grandma's lip balm) Video of Megan playing
I can't WAIT to have my kids in soccer. I think it's so funny to watch kids run back and forth and sometimes figure out they are kicking a ball around and HOPEFULLY they kick it in the right direction! So fun! Does she have a game when we are there? That would be fun to watch! She looks SUPER cute in her outfit! So fun!
3 comments:
I can't WAIT to have my kids in soccer. I think it's so funny to watch kids run back and forth and sometimes figure out they are kicking a ball around and HOPEFULLY they kick it in the right direction! So fun! Does she have a game when we are there? That would be fun to watch! She looks SUPER cute in her outfit! So fun!
What a little soccer player!! That will be fun to some day cheer on my own kids in the sport I loved to play!
Megan you are so out there. You are good to always be running and trying to kick the ball.
Post a Comment