Monday, September 22, 2008

Zoo With the Family

With Grandma Kelly, Mike, Christy & Ava in town and Megan out of school we spent the day at the zoo. We had a lot of fun checking out all the animals. The highlights on this trip were the monkeys
and the Gorillas (they were going crazy today, very fun to watch)
We had a lot of fun seeing the animals, and enjoying the perfect weather.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

The gorilla's seem like they are going crazy in their cage. I can't believe they had so many of them in there running around. I LOVE your zoo! Maybe we will have to go there when we come in town in a few weeks!!!!

Kristin Rose said...

Glad you had fun with Grandma and Mike, Christy & Ava. I think it is my turn to plan a trip to Kentucky! Maybe summer or next fall. I will get there one of these days!

Linda Kelly said...

That big gorilla came and sat right next to Alexis and was giving her the eye!! I can't believe how close you can get to these huge animals. They are really quite fun to watch and especially the day we were there they were going crazy!!

Tiffani said...

You always have visitors, how fun! I need your expertise because I want to be a "follower" of your blog but can't figure out to add myself, help! I have tries but nothing has worked. I hope it isn't super easy because then I will feel stupid.

Anonymous said...

Alexis your top is so cute.
I love the family photo and Megan on the gater