Tried to help Bryson overcome his fear of heights... notice the white knuckles clenching to the swing, he does not like to swing... what kid doesn't like to swing? Apparently mine.

Watched Bryson go on a squirrel hunt (no squirrels were hurt during this venture, only scared that the little boy with the stick was going to hurt them)
Caught Megan and Josh hogging the slides
Not so happy about it
Josh still making faces at the camera
Megan showed off her jumping talents
5 comments:
Bethany hates the swing too! I thought she was the only one! Crazy kids :) ... looks like you guys are having tons of fun!
Is that the same park we went to when I came out last time. It looks familar. We are starting to count down until we come out. Kylie talks about it almost EVERY DAY about flying on a airplane to see Megan and Bryson! YIPEE!!
How fun! Megan looks so tall!
fun picture of Josh and Megan on the slide!
miss you!!!!
Hey, that park looks familiar. I have been there and had lots of fun with the kiddos!! Enjoy the time with Josh while you have it. Once he gets into school, and he will, you won't see him so much!!
Isaac doesn't care for the swing either. He always freaks out when I try and put him in. Cute pictures.
Post a Comment