Monday, October 20, 2008

Look Who Has a Birthday!

I want to embarrass my beautiful wife and wish her a happy birthday. She is an amazing person. I love you so much Alexis and appreciate your patience with me as we spend some time in Kentucky. It is just a couple of years longer than we originally planned. Hopefully I can make this day a special one for you. Love, your husband.


Everybody else please feel free to send your love.

13 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Alexis. I hope you can have a perfect day and the kids will be kind and loving and do what ever you tell them to do today!! No cooking, cleaning, babysitting allowed on your birthday!! Luvs

Nordgren Mommy said...

Happy Birthday Alexis!! I hope you have a great day!

Shumster said...

Happy Happy Birthday Alexis! Josh you are so cute to do such a cool blog for you wife. I hope you guys have lot of fun and that the kids treat their mommy nice for the day.

Brandon and Natalie said...

"Happy, Happy birthday 'Lexis dear, happy dreams will come to you this year..." :)

Happy birthday - I hope Josh helps you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Alexis!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Alexis! I wish I lived close so I could take you out to your favorite place for lunch. I hope you have a great day!

Kristin Rose said...

Happy Birthday Alexis! I am so greatful to have a wonderful sister in law!! You are always so positive and kind and are a great mom. Just wish we could hang out more often. Maybe one day we will live close to one another! Have a great day!!

Nic & Kandis said...

Happy birthday Alexis! I hope Josh spoils you today :)

Stacie said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I hope you get spoiled rotten today, and that you don't have to lift a finger. Party hard!

Laura Jansson said...

It's your birthday shout hooray!!! Hope it's a good one! :)

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Alexis! Hope you have a great birthday!

Julia Kelly said...

Sounds like you had a great day! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! You will always be my baby! Hope you had a great day good job Josh on the blog