Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Birthday Day!


6:00AM- Bryson woke up (Josh got up and got him)

8:00AM- I woke up and sent Josh back to bed

Around 8:45AM- Ate breakfast (cocoa pebbles if anyone is wondering)

9:00AM- Friend called to get a recipe, while on that call my Mom called in with my little sister to sing me happy birthday (1st ones!) While on that call another friend called in to tell me that I didn't have to watch her daughter today.

Around 10:00AM- Got the kids dressed and ready for the day. Got myself ready to go to the gym. and Josh woke up sometime too, and made a post. (His first ever post)

11:00AM- At the gym working out while watching the Price is Right! Bryson even went in to the day care without crying! And while I was stretching I was listening to my MP3 and my 3 favorite songs by Garth Brooks played one right after each other (on shuffle) I took it as my Happy Birthday from Garth! Then on the way home Josh started singing Happy Birthday, the monkey version and surprisingly Megan started singing with him, we didn't know she knew that version... which for the rest of the day Megan kept singing "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, you look like a monkey... happy birthday to you!"

12:00(Noon) fixed the kids lunch while Josh mowed the lawn, let the kids eat outside and watch him mow while I showered and got ready.

1:00PM- Dragged the kids home from the neighbors house, where Megan had play makeup ALL OVER her face making her look like a clown. (They didn't want to watch Josh mow I guess) Came home changed Bryson's poopy diaper and put him to bed and then got myself lunch.

Around 2:30PM- Bryson wakes up, and we take off to Wal-Mart to buy my birthday cake, scrunchies, look at pjs for the kid, exchange Megan's Mariposa Barbi that she bought with her birthday money, but the wing was broken, checked out the clothes there, and Josh bought me a "surprise". Megan told me that I couldn't look in the trunk on the way out to the car kind of ruining the surprise, even though I didn't know WHAT was in the trunk. But once we got home Megan gave me the roses that were snuck into the trunk when Josh took Megan to go potty. (I love you for trying Josh)

Around 4:30- Made my cheesecake and talked to my older Sister.

6:15- Babysitter arrived (My wonderful visiting teacher and friend) and we gave instruction and left.

I don't remember exactly what time everything happened so the rest of the night these things happened sometime between 6:30PM and 10:00PM- Went to Costco, Ate dinner at Cheddars (I ordered the Monti Cristo sandwich and Josh got the cheeseburger, I also got a virgin strawberry daquari since I never order a drink, and it was my birthday so I wanted a drink!) After a relaxing time at dinner my Dad called to wish me happy birthday and we went to Kohls to do some shopping and then Target to get some PJ's for the kids, then headed home. While driving home my Mom called one last time to sing Happy Birthday so she could be the last one to sing to me!

10:00PM- got home and had some cheesecake with the babysitter.

11:30ish went to bed.


Thanks to all of you that called to wish me Happy Birthday, left a comment, sent cards or wrote on my wall. I really appreciate it! Luckily 26 feels just like 25 so far, I really just can't believe that I am 26.

2 comments:

Tiffany Gremmert said...

Sounds like an eventful day. I love all the singing. I hope you had a great day. Wish I could have been there to see your first moments of being so old.

Anonymous said...

I Love you Alexis! I am so glad and proud to have you as our daughter! You are beautiful inside and out! Happy birthday!
Love Mom N