Saturday, December 06, 2008

Happy 29th Birthday Josh!!

Josh has always been a blessing ever since he was born, so I thought that I would take you on a trip down memory lane and show off pictures of Josh.

Josh & his Dad when he came home from the hospital



Josh's 2nd B-day
(I put this one up since Bryson is turning 2 soon)



Just a cute picture, he was about 3 in this picture



Josh's Kindergarten picture
(So you can compare him at Megan's age)



I love this picture of him, I don't know how old he is, but he is adorable.



This picture if I remember right is after he escorted at one of Kristin's beauty contests. (am I right Mom?) I know he escorted somewhere.



And this one is for Matt since last year I didn't have these pictures scanned in and he wanted a picture of Josh's famous flat top that he had growing up.



Unfortunately, that is where my pictures end that we have and they go to when I met Josh. We went on our first date a few days after I saw him dressed like this...
We fell in Love and got married...


And then Josh became a Dad, and I was able to fall in love with him all over again as I watched him fall in love with Megan.


Then Bryson came into our lives and he became a Father of 2
And he is the best Dad, Husband & Friend. I love watching him play with the kids.
You can always make me laugh!

I hope that you have an amazing birthday Josh, we love you!!

11 comments:

Laura Jansson said...

Happy Birthday, Josh!!! Hope it's a fun one! :)

JACK!E said...

Happy Birthday Josh

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Josh! I also remember the flat top...umm, for like all of High School?

I'm sure Alexis is taking good care of you on your b-day. She's great at making birthdays special.

Missed you guys at the reunion. Maybe by our 20 year you guys will be living back in CA!

Matt said...

All of us here in Colorado want to wish you a happy birthday Josh! We wish you were closer to celebrate together.

Great pic's Alexis. Thanks for the flat top flashback.

Ashly said...

Happy, Happy B-day Josh :) hope you have a great day and an even better year.

Linda Kelly said...

You got the pictures pretty much right!! That escort picture was of him at a Beauty Pagent that he excorted Kritin. He is such a cutie!! Luvs on your B-Day!!!

Shumster said...

Happy bday bro. 70's suits rock. Hope you have a good one.

Kristin Rose said...

Happy Birthday Josh! Hope you had a great day.

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Josh!! I love the flashback pictures. I remember that Maceys halloween picture, too. Hilarious!

Julia Kelly said...

Hope your birthday was a good one!

Tadd & Linda said...

Great pics - That is such a dad birthday... hanging lights and working for 8 hours - just how ya want to spend your birthday. Sounds like you guys made it special though.