Our house is ready for Christmas!!

Josh was finally able to finish putting up our lights that he started doing on his birthday. He has been busy with lots of school work and the weather has been cold that we have had the lights hanging in the middle of our entry way not finished; but today even though rainy Josh got out and finished it up and it looks great! He is now making his list of what he is going to buy at the after Christmas clearance sale to improve the appearance for next year. The one thing that I like is that he has all the lights running to a timer so they go on at dark and stay on for 4 hours and I don't have to plug them in or out. Great job Josh!!
7 comments:
Very nice! Josh usually was the one who either put up the lights or helped Dad growing up. He always liked a house with lights on it.
Looks fantastic!! Quite the illumination extravaganza! I am sure your neighbors are enjoying the light show as well. You can be proud Josh!! Way to go!
I tought the way he had it before was pretty unique but hey this looks good too!
Looks great Josh! You're only missing the snow! :)
FYI - Many places already have Christmas decor on clearance. Check Sam's Club and Lowes to name a few. Great deals to be had this year!
Looks Great Josh!
Do you hire out?
I need help! You can put up lights then go skiing! WOW did we get tons of fresh powder wed.
Looks awesome!
Wow! Those look so good! I really like it!
Post a Comment