Thursday, December 04, 2008

Quirky Tag

My friend Tiffany tagged me and I thought that this was a fun tag, so here it goes... My quirks or at least the ones I know I have, I had to ask Josh about it too.

1. I am a light freak, if no one is in the room the light does not need to be on, so turn it off!

2. I like order, you wouldn't always know that from the piles of paper on my kitchen bar, but everything needs to be in its place. Cubboards closed, sliding door screens shut, if they are half opened or left opened it drives me nuts.

3. This one is from Josh, since I don't realize I do it, but I say "so" all the time. I notice it when it is pointed out to me when I am doing it, but I can't help it.

4. I never flush the toilet before getting into the shower, I wait until I am out till I flush, don't know why, just do.

5. I also don't like it when the microwave clocks doesn't say the time but the time remaining from the last thing that was cooked. I like it to show the time.

6. I'm cheating and here is one of Josh's quirks, he has to have all of his shirts in the closet all lined up and going the same way, his side of the closet is very neat.

Here are the rules.
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag some fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

As far as tagging other people, I would rather everyone share a quirk or 2 in a comment, or if you have 6 quirks, then post it on your blog! It's fun to see what type of quirks people have.

2 comments:

JACK!E said...

I am exactly 4/6! That is me to a T!! I also used to have to have all the same color hangers for my clothes but I don't do that anymore-any color will do. That light freak thing though, I swear I even do that in other people's houses if I notice it, I can't help it. LOL! The 2 I am not are the saying 'so' and flushing the toilet.

Laura Jansson said...

One of my quirks is that I always have to say "excuse me" when I sneeze or burp--even if I'm all alone. Weird OCD. LOL