how stinkin' cute is that? adorable. I just saw josh's dental school status....SHOOT. so sorry.
AWWW I LOVE IT! He is soooooooo adorable! PLEASE give him and Megan a HUGE HUGE hug for me!! I miss you guys! Thanks for the cute video.
It looks like you didn't escape the singing stuffed animal after all!! Bryson will have you wishing the snowman was silent like the doggy!! LUVS
I cant stop laughing! He is so cute! Thanks Alexis for taking pictures and videos to share with us!!!!!!! Love it your the best!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how stinkin' cute is that? adorable. I just saw josh's dental school status....SHOOT. so sorry.
AWWW I LOVE IT! He is soooooooo adorable! PLEASE give him and Megan a HUGE HUGE hug for me!! I miss you guys! Thanks for the cute video.
It looks like you didn't escape the singing stuffed animal after all!! Bryson will have you wishing the snowman was silent like the doggy!! LUVS
I cant stop laughing! He is so cute! Thanks Alexis for taking pictures and videos to share with us!!!!!!! Love it your the best!!!
Post a Comment