
So I have been thinking a lot lately about if I want a boy or a girl next. (since we find out March 4th) and my first thought is that I want a boy, since back before I was even married I wanted 1 girl and the rest boys. But I also wanted a boy first and that didn't happen. I know that Heavenly Father has a reason to give me each child that he does and that they belong to our family, but this question of do I want a boy or girl has really been going through my mind. So after observing my children I am still undecided. Watching Megan and seeing how cute I can dress her, get to do her hair (which I will admit, Josh has been doing a lot more then I have lately, since he is so sweet and lets me sleep in), she has her moments of being crazy, but for the most part treats her toys very well and they stay in pretty good condition. Then of course there is the very emotional side, which really has seemed to be getting worse lately.
Then I observed Bryson, he loves to hit, push and throw things (and I am sure that part of this is just the age it is at right now) he has already broken many toys, ripped books and torn things apart. He definitely isn't as emotional as Megan and he still has a nurturing side in him since he loves to play with dolls and rock them.
I know that this next child will have their own special characteristics but I don't know if I am leaning one way or the other at this point. I am anxious to find out what we are having, I feel like a boy would be nice so that Bryson and him could grow up close together and I don't feel like he would have the same connection if it was a girl. But then a little girl would be so sweet, and that is definitely what Megan wants, and maybe it will give her someone to connect to. So I guess I am going to do what I didn't think I was going to do, what do you think would be best in our family next, boy or girl?
9 comments:
Of course, I know you would love either a boy or a girl, as anyone would, if I could pick for your family, I think I would choose a girl. I don't really know why, but that seems to fit. Can't wait to hear what it is! :)
My guess is still a boy. but either would be perfect! I'm SO excited to find out!
Well, since you have one of each already I think either sex would be a nice addition but I'm gonna say boy. There is nothing cuter than little kids in matching church outfits and Bryson and the baby boy would look adorable together!
It will be a girl then your 4th (if you are having a 4th) will be a boy just like us. Girl, Boy, Girl, Boy awsome.
A boy, let Mean be the mother in training that she is.
I truly don't think it matters what you have next. You will love them just the same and they will be another sweet spirit in your growing family. I will love them no matter if they are a boy or a girl. Boys and Girls both bring such unique but fun qualities. Either one will be fun! It's will be fun to find out what you are having though so you can start planning emotionally and physically for the baby!
I wanna hear what you think it is? Do you think you can tell since you've already had one of each to compare with? Or is it different altogether?
It would be fun if we both had boys so they could be BFF's when you all move back someday!
Girls are definitely emotional. Even though Skye isn't even two yet, she is emotional and dramatic which made us think that we wanted a boy next. However, after being in nursery (we are nursery leaders in our ward) and seeing how crazy and out of control those boys are, I think girls are the best bet! I'd rather deal with girly emotions because I am on so at least I understand them!
Congrats! I have been in my own little world... I had no idea!
Post a Comment