So last night at dinner Megan asked me, very seriously...
Mom, which one of us is going to have to leave once the baby comes?
me: What? Why would someone have to leave.
her: someone has to leave once the baby comes.
me: Why?
her: Cause there will be too many of us
me: i love both you and Bryson and wouldn't give either of you up.
her: So we don't have to leave?
me: no, no one is leaving once the baby get here.
It's crazy what goes on in the mind of a 5 year old. Luckily I don't have to choose which kid I would want to give up... some days the decision seems a little easier, but I love both of my kids very much and am VERY glad that I don't have make that decision.
4 comments:
That is so sad! Can you imagine wondering who your mom would want to get rid of? Stressful! Poor Megan. Kids come up with the most entertaining things. Great imaginations.
that's too funny! I just love the things that kids say.
That made me laugh out loud. She cracks me up! Could you imagine choosing one of your children. I could NEVER EVER make that decision ever! Glad you are keeping them both. lol
Hey Alexis,
I found your blog off of Allison (Jackson) Hardy's. What a beautiful little family, and congrats on #3 on the way. We find out what our #3 is in a week. I have a blog at mkhawks.blogspot.com if you ever want to take a peak. Glad to know all is going well.
Love,
Kathryn (Breitenstein) Hawks
Post a Comment