I thought that I would post about our reactions to the news of what we are having.
My Reaction: I was excited. Deep down I really wanted a boy so that Bryson and him could play and grow up together. Plus I never wanted more than 1 girl. But I didn't know how to react since I didn't want to feel disappointed if I found out it was a girl so I had been preparing myself for the news of a girl. But really I am excited that we are having another boy.
Josh's Reaction: He is excited that we are having another boy. He thinks that it will be fun. He also wanted a boy for the same reason I did for him and Bryson be good buddies.
Megan's Reaction:
Bryson's Reaction: I don't think that he knows what is going on right now. As you can tell in the movie I don't think he gets it. It is just a baby to him.
As for names, we don't have a name yet, we have a middle name but are still working on a first name.
12 comments:
That was a cute idea to video their reactions. Too bad for Megan she didn't get a little sister, but another boy will be so much fun for bryson. I'm sure when he arrives Megan will love to take care of him.
What exciting news you guys!!! I especially LOVED Megan's reaction.
Loved Megan's reaction! So excited for you :)
Congratulations guy. I am so excited for James to have another boy cousin to play with.
Oh WOW.... our boys will be only a few months apart :) and they will have the same middle name. That is so funny that it just worked out like that. I am so happy for you guys!!! Congratulations
Congrats!
That video was so cute and funny :) Loved it! Congrats :)
Hey Alexis. Congrats on the baby boy!!! It will be so fun for the two boys to be close and then for Megan to be their "mommy". I am excited for you. We are trying to figure out when # 4 will come. I am thinking it will be a while but you never know. Keep me posted on names...that's one of my favorite parts!!!
Congratulations Alexis!!! How exciting! You'll have to work on a little girl next for Megan! :) Very cute post!
congrats on having another boy!! how fun! I've been meaning to call you to find out what you were having, but kept forgetting. (our computer is broken)
Lots of loves!!
Hi- You don't know me but I found your blog through a friend's. I recently opened a little hair clip shop & thought you might be interested:
http://garnitureclips.blogspot.com/
Check it out!
I love the video! SO cute, I can't believe how old Megan seems when she is talking in full sentences.
Post a Comment