We got to meet the Easter bunny and get a free picture with him. Bryson was scared to sit next to the Easter bunny, he tried to coax him with a treat but that didn't work, he only went when Dad came with him.

We enjoyed the activities at the Bass Pro Shop; shooting guns, coloring pictures & making Easter egg crafts.

The kids also participated in the Easter egg hunt at the Brass Pro shop, and we also did one on Easter with some friends in our backyard.

On Easter Sunday during Bryson's nap we dyed eggs, and then let Bryson put stickers on them when he woke up.

The kids looking very nice in their Easter attire. Thanks to both Grandmas. The Easter bunny didn't come until after church, so they are also showing all their yummy goodies that they got.

We also took some pictures after church. I wanted to get pictures of the boys and the girls, but the kids always wanted to be in the pictures, so it turned out to be of Mom & Dad with the kids.


We had a great Easter dinner, with a much desired ham, and for family home evening Monday night, Megan taught us by using the 12 eggs she had made in primary explaining the different things about Jesus' death and resurrection. A wonderful way to finish off Easter. I am very grateful for my Savior who suffered and died for me so that I can repent of my constant mistakes, and be able to return to live with him and my family for eternity. I am constantly grateful to have the gospel in my life and for all of the blessings we receive on a daily bases. I look forward to the day that I will be able to see my Savior and kneel down at his feet and thank him for all that he has given me.
3 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter! Love Megans dress!
How fun! I wish I'd known you wanted to do an egg hunt--we should've planned one together! Maybe next year :) You're looking so great, by the way!!! :)
The family looks adorable! You were right about Brysons outfit matching Megans dress. How adorable are they??? The egg hunt looks fun in your backyard. Bass Pro shop looked like a fun day. I don't think I would sit next to a giant 6 foot stuffed bunny without a little help either! (Go Josh!) You look beautiful in your red outfit. A great color on you! I guess Josh looks good too! (hee,hee)
Post a Comment