Here is what we did this past weekend.
The kids made a tent in their bedroom and wanted to sleep in it.
The kids had swim lessons, but I didn’t take any pictures. They are doing really well and loving it.
Josh has been playing ‘Church Ball’ and the kids and I would go and watch him play. This last weekend they had tournaments and so I brought the camera. Our team lost so we only played one game, but it was always fun to go down and watch and cheer Dad on.
We also had a visitor this weekend…
The Tooth Fairy!
Megan pulled her 2nd tooth out on Saturday. She wanted me to video it again like last time, so I started videoing and then she changed her mind cause she couldn’t get it out. But she kept working on it and pulled it out while I was cutting Josh’s hair. She was so excited. She was sleeping under her tent that night so I wrote a note to the tooth fairy and left it on Megan’s bed telling the tooth fairy to find Megan under the tent. Megan was excited the next morning that the tooth fairy found her and didn’t forget.
2 comments:
You forgot to mention how much Josh has to study for the big exam he has to take!! Glad to see he gets some relief with a little B Ball and that the kids are loving the water again. Tents are so much fun and always an easy thing to make. Megan is getting so big and grown up with all those permanent teeth! Love the pics!
OH WOW!!!! Megan you are becoming such a BIG GIRL!! I can't stop starring at your pictures. I still can't believe you have lost two teeth. Kylie has asked about your teeth several times. She thinks it is so cool that you have lost your tooth. I love you and miss you soooooo much!!!
I LOVE when my kids build a tent and sleep or watch a movie in it. So FUN! Lex don't you totally remember doing that as a kid? Love the picture of the kids in their tent too. Bryson looks so excited. MISS YOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
Post a Comment