This was so funny. I had another video but it was longer and he sat and clapped during it, but this one just made me laugh more, so I thought that I would share. Enjoy Connor rocking out to the music, even tho you really can't hear the music... it's on. Once I turned it on he started rocking out.
hi alexis! it was nice looking at your blog; that's so nice you all went to disneyland in florida, wow with 3 kids, how'd you do it? it looks like you guys had a lot of fun and you took some really nice pictures! your children are so cute! i love your photos that you have on the wall, everyone one of the kids came out great!
This was so funny! The kids asked to watch it several times. I think my favorite part was him trying to suck his thumb and him bobbing his head all over the place. Also I didn't know he could sit up!! When did this happen?!? Kylie is sitting with me and said that he laid down a lot when we were at Disney World. :) This video makes me miss you guys so much and I wish we lived closer so we could play with your cute kids. :( Thanks for sharing this cute video. LOVED IT!
5 comments:
ha ha so cute! he really likes to bob his head to the music!
Kind of hard to clap and suck your thumb at the same time. ROCK ON CONNOR!!
he sits up SO well!
hi alexis! it was nice looking at your blog; that's so nice you all went to disneyland in florida, wow with 3 kids, how'd you do it? it looks like you guys had a lot of fun and you took some really nice pictures! your children are so cute! i love your photos that you have on the wall, everyone one of the kids came out great!
This was so funny! The kids asked to watch it several times. I think my favorite part was him trying to suck his thumb and him bobbing his head all over the place. Also I didn't know he could sit up!! When did this happen?!? Kylie is sitting with me and said that he laid down a lot when we were at Disney World. :) This video makes me miss you guys so much and I wish we lived closer so we could play with your cute kids. :( Thanks for sharing this cute video. LOVED IT!
Post a Comment