Monday, February 01, 2010

New Pictures

I am so excited to get new pictures to put up on my wall. We have finally got Connor up on our wall with an updated photo of all the kids together. Now we just need a new picture our whole family. I just wanted to share.



Trying to get this picture took SEVERAL shots.


Connor was laughing the whole time during his shoot. We weren't going to get a picture of him but we just couldn't turn this one down.

I also wanted to share this cute picture of Connor sitting up. He's been sitting up all by himself lately. He looks so much older seeing him sitting. He sitll gets knocked over by his brother and sister, but he is so happy sitting all by himself and I am loving it too.

3 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Bryson looks so much older and so does Connor. Megan is as cute as always and still has that dazzling smile. We miss all of them so much. Can't wait for another trip out to Kentucky!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how old Connor looks in that pic of him sitting up!!

Jacob

Mom N said...

What adorable kids!
They are even cuter in person!
Connor is the sweetest, happy baby ever!