Friday, March 19, 2010

Feeling a little Green!

We usually don’t do anything special for St. Patrick’s Day besides wear green, but this year I really made an effort. 
We had story time at the library for Bryson and they had people from the zoo there with some animals.  Which was really cool.  Here are some of the animals they got to see…

March10

And some of them they got to touch.

March101

I had Bryson paint the hats and then we decorated them when Megan got home from school.  Connor really enjoyed the hat.  His is the only one that actually fit his head.

Then for dinner I tried to find as much green food as I could.  So we ate salad, with green dyed ravioli, pistachio pudding, breadsticks (had green herbs on it) and then lemon/lime kool-aid.  DSC01073

We had a fun day! 

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

No comments: