My test is over and what a relief to be done. I was completely stressed and drained from the hours of studying each night for the last couple of months. Thank you to everyone who prayed, fasted, and offered kind words of encouragement. I really felt everyone's help today. For those who understand the DAT the three major scores I got today are:
Total Science: 19 Academic Average: 19 PAT: 21
This was the third time I have taken this exam and my scores did improve a little.
Thanks again for all the support from friends and family. I will attempt to meet with some people Friday at the dental school to see what happens next. Hopefully...an acceptance letter!
Josh
6 comments:
Nice job dude! I checked your blog last night, but nothing was up yet! Congrats!
So glad that you did well! The next step has to be an acceptance letter! We'll continue to pray for you.
Yay--sounds good to me!
Yeah Josh! I wanted to ask you Sunday but didn't want to add to your "drama". I very much enjoyed your testimony also and know that things will work out for the good - always!
Good luck!!
Alexis, I totally didn't realize that you didn't have access. Sad! Well, even though I am HORRIBLE at leaving comments, I have been following your blog and checking out your family! Super cuties, by the way.
We are rooting for you guys!!!! Your kids are getting so big and are so adorable!
Post a Comment