
Just wanting to brag about how proud I am of Bryson. He wore his big boys all day yesterday and kept them dry. (we even went and ran errands) Today he has kept them dry so far! I am actually starting to feel like he is getting the hang of it. He runs to the bathroom when he feels like he needs to go. We are going out for another outing today so hopefully he will do good. This really seems like a BIG hurdle for him and I am so proud that he is finally doing it. That means no more $40 boxes of diapers! We are still wearing them at night since he hasn't gotten that down. But 1 diaper a day... I can do that!
2 comments:
Great job Bryson!!!
We are so proud of you!!!
that is such a great feeling to not have to buy diapers anymore! yeah Bryson!
Post a Comment