WOW I LOVE THEM!!! Lex you look SUPER cute in glasses and Josh you look so smart and ready for dental school. I can't believe that you have glasses now. I got them first and then Tosha and now you! All of us sisters have had glasses. :) I like the blue shirt and necklace too.
7 comments:
I like them! I think Josh looks a lot like his dad in his glasses!
Very cute!
I think they make you look so smart! Now Josh should do REALLY well on the test with his new glasses! I really like them both.
Wow looking good! So studious and sophisticated.
Josh looks like Matt and Alexis just looks plain HOT! How does it feel to be able to see? Love the dark rims...so fun to chat the other day!
lookin good...and so sophisticated :)
You both look great!! :)
WOW I LOVE THEM!!! Lex you look SUPER cute in glasses and Josh you look so smart and ready for dental school. I can't believe that you have glasses now. I got them first and then Tosha and now you! All of us sisters have had glasses. :) I like the blue shirt and necklace too.
Post a Comment