Monday, March 08, 2010

Happy Day

I woke up today feeling good. The sun is shining and it is 60 degrees. Here are a few things that happened last week which made me happy.
Connor's bottom 2 teeth have come through and he isn't so grumpy anymore!
He is always laughing and smiling which makes me happy, no matter what the weather is outside. He is a little bundle of sunshine!
Megan got up in Church yesterday and bore her testimony in Sacrament.
(read about it here)
Megan was also happy to get a surprise package from her Aunt with this cute headband that she had made. She instantly put it in her hair. Love it!!

Bryson went #2 in the potty last week all by himself. (even though he peed his pants later that day and refused to wear big boys till today, it still made me happy that he went in the toilet. One step closer on our never ending journey.)

This whole week is suppose to be in the 50's! The only down side is that it is suppose to rain most of the week. (hopefully the forecast is wrong.) So we took advantage of today and called up a bunch of friends and went to the park for lunch.

Connor's first time in a swing, he was happy.

I am feeling a little lighter this week since I lost 5 pounds last week! I started a new work out schedule 2 weeks ago and it is really nice to see the results!

Josh is still studying really hard and I will be HAPPY, and I am sure he will be too, once his test is over Thursday night. He has been studying VERY hard and we all hope and pray that his hard work will pay off in good scores.

I hope you all have a happy week!

2 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

I think Connor is looking more like Bryson! He looks so cute with his little hat on. Bryson is really looking older and will get the point of not wearing diapers soon! Peer pressure can really help with that one. Megan is darling as always with her cute little bow in her hair that Kandis made. Josh looks like he will do well with all the study time he has put in. The school can not refuse him this year! Good luck on Thursday. We will be praying for you like ALWAYS!!

Nic & Kandis said...

I'm glad Megan likes her headband. Thanks for posting a picture. I was really looking forward to seeing her wear it :) Good luck Josh...I know you can do it!!!!