My little brother enters the MTC today to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Uruguay, Monte Video West mission. Here are a few pictures that I have of him to embarrass him, too bad he can't check this in the MTC. But I just wanted to let everyone know how proud I am of him and I look forward to watching him grow into a man on his mission. He is going to change so many people's lives and make so many people happy by his strong testimony. He has always been a good example to me and I know that he really is going to make a difference in Uruguay. Good luck little bro!
16th Birthday
Christmas in November in 2005 Visit to Kentucky Aug 2007
We love you BJ and know that you will be an awesome missionary!
I didn't think I would miss him but I already do. He is going to be a great missionary and I know that he will come back an even better person with a stronger testimony. Wish you could have been there today it never seems complete without you.
How sweet!! Alexis, that was so neat for you to do this tribute of B.J. I was doing ok then I saw this and I lost it again. We wish you could have been here.B.J. did so good look on our family blog to see photos. What you said would mean so much to him. We miss Him and you now! love Mom N xoxo
2 comments:
I didn't think I would miss him but I already do. He is going to be a great missionary and I know that he will come back an even better person with a stronger testimony. Wish you could have been there today it never seems complete without you.
How sweet!! Alexis, that was so neat for you to do this tribute of B.J. I was doing ok then I saw this and I lost it again. We wish you could have been here.B.J. did so good look on our family blog to see photos. What you said would mean so much to him. We miss Him and you now!
love Mom N xoxo
Post a Comment