Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sexy?

Okay, so here is my fashion "leap of faith". I have never worn pointed toe shoes. So I want your opinion, are they sexy or do they look like elf shoes?
This is what you get when you have your 4 year old take the picture.

6 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

love the shoes! can't go wrong with red boots! lookin super hot!!

Me said...

i think they are super cute. they can be dressed up or down. i'm having a rough time too with the pointy toed shoe thing, mine are kinda pointy but square so my toes don't feel too claustrophobic, and not too ski like (super long). as long as you wear anything with confidence, you will look great.

Sarah said...

So cute--not even elfish. There's no curl at the end. Very stylish, I am proud of you! Where did you get them and is Megan wearing them around the house yet??

Kristin Rose said...

Miss Fashionista all the way in those boots. You Look great in them!!

The Kelly Family said...

They say pointy shoes make your legs look longer. I love the boots.

Anonymous said...

those shoes are so stinkin' cute! and they look so hot with that dress in the pic! you rock those boots! love, kandis