Friday, November 30, 2007
Waiting
So i really HATE waiting, and I am sure that Josh hates it more then me. We have been waiting for what seems like FOREVER to see if he is accepted into dental school, and he got updated today that he has been put on the "Waiting List". WHAT?!?!?! (Disclaimer, he hasn't received an official e-mail from the school yet, but it is posted on ADDSAS, which is usually accurate, so maybe there is like 1%, I wish greater, that this information could be wrong.) Continuing on with my venting... He has done everything that he has needed to, he has amazing scores on his D.A.T. (better then most Kentucky residents) and he has even taken classes to prove that he is smart and can perform well in class. He interviewed early and now we have been waiting and waiting and WAITING, and now they want us to wait some more. I am pretty upset, so I know that Josh is more upset then me. So please if everyone can keep him in your prayers. There still is hope to get in this year, but I really don't like waiting. Josh has done everything that he needs to do and has proven what a wonderful person he is, he really deserves this. I really wish that there is something that I can do, but no, I can only WAIT with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
In a way that's good right? Tim said he's had a lot of friends that were put on the waiting list, then they showed up for orientation and were accepted. A little bit of hope, maybe? I know it'll happen for you guys. You have definitely done all you can :)
I feel your pain. I'm SO sorry. But, don't lose hope yet...it's not a rejection. Pray for us, we're praying for you too.
I can not believe what a bummer this is. How can they deny him this year??? What more can the guy do for them to prove his worthiness?? It is not a rejection yet so keep up hope.
I think we should start a petition to the school of all the reasons why Josh should get in and get a ton of signatures to back it up of why he would be a great dentist and send it in to the admissions committee. I think that is so lame that they are making him wait some more. Keep your spirits high and keep fighting. You will get in - I just have this feeling like they just want to see how bad he really wants it and they would try him one more time to see if he would just give up. And oh- no they don't know who they are dealing with!!
Post a Comment