I finally received my NEW camera for my Birthday! We had to look around for the best deal on the camera and we found one, so we got it. So now we are trying to figure out how to use it to its fullest. So here are some of the funny & cute pictures that we got. I guess you could title this...
Hanging out with the Kellys.
My Favorite!Megan playing with our old camera. Here are a few of the pictures that Megan captured on her photo shoot. Of course there were a ton of pictures of all the furniture around the house, but here are a few of the best shots.
Megan's Collection
Alexis testing out the new camera! If you notice on the above picture that Megan was taking a picture of Josh too, so here is her view.
Too sweet!
Megan's view. I feel huge looking at this picture.
1 comment:
Megan is very good at taking pictures. She takes after her mama! I love the new camera I hope that you bring that with you when you come out.
Post a Comment