Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryson!

Today is Bryson's OFFICIAL Birthday! Unfortunately for him, he is sick. He has been throwing up all weekend, and still isn't doing well. But Bryson has been one joyful kid to have in our family. His contagious laugh, adorable smile & big blue eyes, makes it hard to get mad at him over anything. Bryson isn't walking yet, but sure loves to cruise along furniture. He is a little afraid of falling, which I don't blame him when he fractured his arm falling. I really can't believe that it has only been 1 year, it seems like he has been in our family forever. He is really started to talk, or at least try to. I catch him doing the cutest things all the time, and also catch him getting into everything around the house. I thought that I had it baby proofed, but he is proving me wrong. We definitely love having Bryson in our family, and Megan LOVES having a little brother, I am sure that will change when he will beat her up. Enjoy the collage of pictures of Bryson's first year of life. As you can see it was really hard to pick pictures, so there are a lot! More the merrier right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYSON!!

2 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Bryson!! I hope you feel better and can enjoy your big day! Love Grandma Kelly

Julia Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Bryson! Wish we were there to celebrate with you!