Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa Claus

Megan & I went to our ward Christmas party (Josh stayed home with Bryson, who was sick) and Santa Claus showed up. He walked into the room and shook the kids hands, patted Megan on the head, then left and all of the kids followed him out of the room, it was kinda crazy watching him get chased out of the room. Megan and I went to check out where he went and he was sitting in the foyer talking to the kids and giving them a present. Megan was so excited to be able to see Santa and was so cute sitting on his lap. Santa was ready for the picture, but Megan had her list that she wanted to tell him.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

Megan looks so grown up in this picture! I LOVE that she wants to tell Santa all the things on her list. This will be a fun Christmas for her.