Friday, December 14, 2007

Not so Bad Airplane Rides

I am back from my trip to Utah to visit my family, there were a few bumps, dents, cuts & cracks along the way, but we got back safely. I will fill you in more as I try and catch up on my posts and life at home.
Smooth Sailing
The long anticipated airplane rides... weren't as bad as I was imagining. We did go to the store the night before and buy each of them a new toy for the flight (thanks to many of your suggestions) Both the flights to Utah were not full so I got to have the entire row to myself. There wasn't the screaming out of control kids and a stewardess asking me to leave the plane like I was imagining. Instead, Bryson slept for a little bit (until another baby started crying and woke him up... there was some crying then) played with his new toy, and Megan watched a movie, colored and fell asleep to her movie, so then Bryson got to watch a movie. Not bad. On the way home, our 3 hour flight was full so I had to share the row with a lady, who just dropped her son off to the MTC to go on his mission to Uruguay, where my little brother is going. She was very nice and even helped Megan to the bathroom since Bryson was sleeping. I was very lucky to have sat next to such a nice lady. It was even nicer that Bryson slept for half of the flight, didn't have any poopy diapers, and was happy. I didn't even have to use the DVD player. I even got a chance to take pictures of the clouds. I think that it looks so cool flying on top of the clouds. I just wonder if when we go through the clouds and can't see anything, if our pilot is flying blind. Kinda scary. We did make it home safely, and things went good. Thanks for all of your suggestions, and good luck Katie on your 23 hour flight, I do not admire you!



Megan ready to go with gum in hand

Megan pretending to be asleep


Cloud Pictures

No comments: