Monday, December 17, 2007

Haircuts!

Bryson & I went and got our hair cut while we were in Utah. This was Bryson's first hair cut! He did VERY well, and he looks VERY handsome now! I also cut some length off my hair and added some red highlights.




5 comments:

Jessica said...

WOW who took that amazing picture of you in front of mom's fireplace? You look beautiful! Bryson looked so cute after his haircut!

Linda Kelly said...

I can't believe how good Bryson did for his first officail haircut!! He looks so handsome and you look great! What a fun day. Let's hope the next haircut goes as smooth.

Brandon and Natalie said...

WHOAAAA!!! You look great. It's been so long since we've seen each other I didn't even realize how much I miss you until I saw you smiling at me and I almost started crying!!! I'm such a cheese!

Kristin Rose said...

I think you should have left Bryson's hair in the mohalk style. What a cutie! You look great too!!

The Kelly Family said...

Cute haircuts for both of you!