Monday, December 17, 2007

Ice Skating

My little sister, Tosha, LOVES to ice skate and has been wanting to take Megan ice skating for the longest time. So we decided to take the kids out to the ice skating rink. My older sister, Jess, took her daughter, Kylie, for the first time also. Megan LOVED it and didn't want to stop. By the end of the session Megan was skating slowly on her own! Hurray Megan, must have been your great teacher!



Proof that I was there too!
Megan only fell down 5 times!



You can check out this video of Megan ice skating. I am still trying to figure out my camera and turned it sideways, not thinking that it would come up that way. Yes, Josh got a kick out of all my little "duh" moments.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Even though it took me FOREVER to put on my skates and get Kylie up and going once we did I think we all had a blast! Wish you could have joined in the skating fun! I was VERY impressed with Megan she is a natural born skater. You will have to take her ice skating again.