Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Hanging Out!

Our visit with Grandma & Grandpa Kelly has ended, so I thought that I would share a few pictures of our time together.

Josh's Day Off!
What else would you rather do on a day off with your parents visiting from out of town?... Of course, put in a garage door opener! Well, that is what Josh and his Dad did. I am very proud of them to figure it out and put it in, and now very grateful that it is in now that the weather is colder. Now I don't have to climb out of the car and open the garage door. Thanks guys!
Just chilling at home. I thought that this picture was very cute, even tho I had a "better" picture of Grandma, I chose this one! :-)
Megan practicing photography, I think that she does very well.
I had to get a picture of Josh in here, so here he is being a great husband and wonderful Dad, & giving me a break! I love you!
Saying Good Bye, is always the hardest.
Thanks Grandma & Grandpa for everything. We wish that we could have had more time with you. We look forward to the next time we will get together, hopefully soon. And Grandpa we will have to take you driving around the country side so you can see more of the beautiful Kentucky.
We Love You Guys!

1 comment:

Julia Kelly said...

yeah now its our turn to have mom and dad! :)