Saturday, November 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged

So I have been tagged, (thanks to Kristin H) and I am sure that most of you know what is suppose to happen, I give you 6 random facts about me and then I tag 6 more people to do the same. So I think that this is suppose to help people get to know me a little better, so I will try and think of things that will help everyone get to know me better. Here goes nothing.

1. I HATE confrontation. I hate telling people that they are wrong, or that something is wrong. I think that I am getting better at it lately, since I have been dealing with issues with our house, but usually when I get faced with confrontation, I would rather crawl in a deep dark hole and hide then face the problem.

2. I do not like to cook, but I LOVE to bake. I think that I will always have "5 more pounds" to lose since I just love baking, and eating goodies. But cooking dinner, that definitely is a chore, I would rather do the dishes then cook dinner. One reason why I loved living in California, since Josh cooked dinner when I went to work.

3. I do not clean my bathroom floors. I think that it is disgusting, and I don't do it. I will vacuum them to get the hair up, but I let Josh clean them. (I love you Josh!)

4. Also I don't touch meat. I think that it is gross, and if I have to cook it then I can't eat it. I do good with ground beef and pork chops, but if anything needs to be cut up, Josh is cooking dinner for the night. Which isn't a bad deal, since I don't like to cook dinner. I really do have a GREAT husband!

5. I am horrible with fashion. I have been slowly in training from Josh's Mom, and sister, Kandis. I like to think that I am getting the hang of things, but I am always reminded how little I know about putting outfits together. Thanks to a great Mom-in law to help me keep updated, or I think that I would still be dressing in the 90's. I have also taken a leap of faith in fashion. You will have to stay tuned to upcoming posts to see what I mean. Just to give you a hint, I always think elves.

6. Okay, one more... this really is hard. I love finding good deals. I get so excited for the Sunday paper to come when we get all of our adds and coupons. I love clipping coupons and getting things for under $1. I also will enter just about any contest there is, to get things for FREE, the best deal out there. I have only won 1 thing since I moved from Utah which was a free stamp set. But for those of you that live in Utah, and like free stuff, Watch Good Things Utah and enter the contests. I won at least something every other month. I won, a CD, a book, an invite to the scrapping party where you get taught by the professionals and given a TON of free scrapbooking stuff, & I got a makeover, which included 2 massages, hair cut & color and shopping for an outfit (which unfortunately they didn't let me keep.) and then a few minutes of air time to show off what they did. Another good reason to watch is because Josh's Aunt Val (the relationship gal) just started on the show for a segment, which I don't know the name of, but she is amazing and I wish that I lived there to watch her.

Well, there are my 6 things. I hope that you found something interesting. And now who to tag... Sarah W., Tiffani M., Jess, Dad, Annie D., Janelle F., & Natalie B. (Yes I want you to do it, you need to add something to your blog.) Have fun, and I look forward to reading all of your 6 fun/interesting things.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I guess I know you really well because I knew all of those things about you. :-) Oh except that you get fashion advice from Candice. So are you saying that I haven't helped you at all?!? :-) I'm offended. LOL Love you!

Jess

Brett + Kristin said...

Those were great! I didn't know a lot of those things about you -- I love learning all of the random things about people that you normally don't know about them. By the way, I hate confrontations too! And I would have never known you were unfashionable - ha ha!