Saturday, November 24, 2007

Giving Thanks!

I just thought that it was appropriate to give some thanks this time of year for all of the WONDERFUL things that I have and people that I have in my life.
I am thankful for my WONDERFUL, AMAZING, SEXY husband.
I am thankful for my 2 crazy kids that keep me on my feet and challenge me, but at the end of the day I wouldn't give them up for anything.
I am thankful for my wonderful parents that have raised me, and gave me what I needed to become who I am today. And also for not giving up on me when times got tough.
I am thankful for wonderful in-laws that raised my husband to be the wonderful man that he is, and for helping us get into our first home.
I am thankful for my Brother & sisters for giving me people to count on, and to tease me to make me a stronger person.
I am thankful for all of my in-law Brothers & Sisters for accepting me into the family and for all the fun times, game nights, and crowded home visits. It's always fun!
I am thankful for the Gospel in my life and for knowing that even though we are so far from all of our family, we have such wonderful people within the Church to take us in and help us with all that we need. I am thankful for all that the people before us gave up so that the Gospel could be here on the earth today. And I am thankful for a wonderful, kind, loving Prophet that we have today and all the wonderful leaders in the Church.
I am thankful for all that I have in my life and for all of those that have guided me to where I am today.

1 comment:

Nordgren Family said...

We are so Thankful for such a wonderful daughter! We love you soooooo.... much! We miss you! We cant wait for you to come 13 more days! Love Mom