I forgot to give my Mother-in-law ALL of the credit for the decorating, she did ALL of the kitchen decorating. Thanks to Mom my house looks so perfessional!
I'm so glad you did this tag. Your house is way cute and I love your backyard! I saw your comment on Lindy's blog. Don't feel bad about it taking forever; when I did the tag it took me forever too. I hope people keep doing the tag because its so much fun to get decorating ideas from them.
Hello from the Beck's! I found your cute blog from my cousin who is married to Tyson Shumway's cousin (small world). I think your home is beautiful. Our blog is thebeckfamilyblog.blogspot.com keep in touch!
Your house is beautiful, you have done such a great job decorating. I have to say I love reading your blog also. You've always got something new and fun going on.
11 comments:
Your home is so beautiful, Alexis! You are a professional decorator, I'd say. Thanks for sharing all the pics!
I forgot to give my Mother-in-law ALL of the credit for the decorating, she did ALL of the kitchen decorating. Thanks to Mom my house looks so perfessional!
I'm so glad you did this tag. Your house is way cute and I love your backyard! I saw your comment on Lindy's blog. Don't feel bad about it taking forever; when I did the tag it took me forever too. I hope people keep doing the tag because its so much fun to get decorating ideas from them.
Hello from the Beck's! I found your cute blog from my cousin who is married to Tyson Shumway's cousin (small world). I think your home is beautiful. Our blog is thebeckfamilyblog.blogspot.com
keep in touch!
Your house is beautiful, you have done such a great job decorating. I have to say I love reading your blog also. You've always got something new and fun going on.
So what am I suppose to do? Just post pictures of our house?
So what am I suppose to do? Just post pictures of our house?
Ok, you are braver than me, but you have nothing to be afraid of because you r house looks awesome! I especially love your bed and bedding.
Hey Alexis! How are you guys doing? Your house is so adorable! I love it!
i love your kitchen! can you show me or tell me how to make those cool collages? make a comment on my blog k? thanks alexis!
my blog: http://thepadillafamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment