
Check out the hot guy on the board with the nice tan line!
I am one to just sit in the boat since I am afraid of drowning, but I did venture out of the boat and go tubing, once, with my friend Laura.
Megan even showed me up and went out on the tube, she loved it and wanted to go back out. Notice her giving the thumbs up to speed up the boat. Hopefully she will be more like her Daddy!
We had a really fun time, thanks to the Gremmerts for inviting us, and for all the other great company, and great food too. Can't wait till next time!
13 comments:
Oh my gosh. That tube looks like two lazy boy recliners put together. hahaha The water looks a little rough, but all the better for tubing. not so much for the wakeboarding. Either way its fun to get out on the water.
Bryson takes after grandma Kelly for sure!! Can't say I enjoy boating like all of our kids do. That tube looks like fun though. Glad you tried it Alexis.
Megan is a brave little one! Looks like she really took to the boating and getting right in to play on the tube. How fun!
I love the pictures in the last pic with Megan's hair straight up. Looks like you guys had A LOT of fun!!
How fun! I love boating and everything to do with it! The pictures look so good!
Oh I'm jealous! I love boating and wakeboarding. I never did it until I met Justin and now I'm hooked. Try Alexis, it's dang fun! Guess who I saw at Justin's softball game? BEN PERKINS!! wierd
I am so envious of you right now. I too LOVE wakeboarding and better yet, boating. I've never been much of tubing girl, but this tube looks awesome. Looks like you all had a blast. Don't you just love summer?!
Kyle would be so jealous! He loves boating! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love that you and your family are always doing so many fun things!
How fun! I am so jealous! I'm glad Megan likes the boat. I remember being nervous on the boat when I was little because Mom was always freaking out. Luckily I was able to grow out of it and learn that boating was fun after all and that Mom was just a big wuss!
SO jealous!! Looks like A LOT of fun! i'm glad everybody liked it! Especially Megan!
WOW!!!!! that looks like you had so much fun!!! I love the photo of Josh and Megan laughing! I love the tube ride. And Josh has really good form.
Love Mom N
Gotta love summertime! I'll stick with just sitting in the boat too. I'm okay with tubing as long as the person behind the wheel doesn't try any funny business.
You guys always do the most fun activities-I need to get out more, I am jealous.
Post a Comment