Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bryson's Words

Here is a video of things that Bryson says, but I forgot to have him say some words like, "all gone", "thanks you" & the most common one lately "mine".

8 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

Good job Bryson!

Stacie said...

I love cute baby voices.

Anonymous said...

Great job. Soooo cute! We want to see more of these since we don't get to see Bryson growing up as much as we'd like to.

Tiffani said...

He is pretty smart isn't he. That is so awesome! He is a cutie pie.

Linda Kelly said...

I can't believe he would sit there and say all of those things. He is really a smart little guy!! Good job Bryson!

Anonymous said...

Wow Bryson what a great job! Give him a high five for me! He is such a handsome boy! Love the signing also!
Love Mom N

Jessica said...

I finally watched the video. It wasn't showing up for me until tonight. He is SOOOOOOO adorable!! I can't believe how fast he is growing. October can't come soon enough. I miss you guys!

Sarah said...

Ok that was adorable and he really is a big boy now! So smart too, good job mommy teaching him all that stuff. I think every kid should be "interviewed" every week at this age--too cute.