Monday, June 23, 2008

Zoo with Daddy

Friday we went to the zoo with Josh, his second time. Unforunately they were both night adventures so the elephants and the orangatane were not out. But we still had fun checking out all the other animals.
We also let Bryson walk around this time instead of being in the stroller and he loved it, of course. And it had rained earlier and his favorite thing was to run through the puddles and splash. Every puddle he saw he had to step in, so we tried to block puddles from him.
We had a fun time at the zoo with Daddy, and it was the perfect day to be outside.

5 comments:

Linda Kelly said...

I can't believe how close you got to the kangaroo. What a fun day for all of you. You really get your money's worth out of your season pass.

The Kelly Family said...

Ryan had Friday off and we went to the zoo, too. Except it doesn't look like you had the miserable heat we had that day. We have a season pass, too. Seriously one of the best investments I have ever made :)

The Kelly Family said...

Ryan had Friday off and we went to the zoo, too. Except it doesn't look like you had the miserable heat we had that day. We have a season pass, too. Seriously one of the best investments I have ever made :)

Tosha said...

wow, that looks like a lot of fun! i can't believe they got so close to the animals. I love the one with Bryson hiding from the kangaroo (i think it is?)

Anonymous said...

Zoobies, love the zoo! glad Josh could go its always fun when Daddy comes! I like the photo of the back of Bryson and the duck. Miss you guys!
Love MoM N
xoxo