And with all the fun things to do at the park, Megan & Bryson loved playing with Cassidy instead. I thought that it was really cute. Megan would take her pacifier out and then Bryson would go get it and put it back into her mouth. It was a nice time out of the house. Thanks Tiffany for joining me at the last minute!Friday, June 27, 2008
A day off at the Park
Yesterday I got a day off from babysitting, so we went to the park to eat lunch and hang out with some friends.
I love this park because it is so pretty, shaded sitting area near the playground, bathrooms close, 2 different sizes of playgrounds, one for the big kids and one for the little, and they have a pond that the ducks and geese swim on. We come here every Wednesday to eat lunch with people from our Branch, but since we missed it we went on our own with a friend. Megan and Bryson loved checking out the ducks, I'll have to remember bread for next time, since once we got there they all came out of the water expecting some food. And since we didn't have any they all got back into the water, but Megan had fun chasing a duck around as she acted like a duck herself and Bryson joined in.
And with all the fun things to do at the park, Megan & Bryson loved playing with Cassidy instead. I thought that it was really cute. Megan would take her pacifier out and then Bryson would go get it and put it back into her mouth. It was a nice time out of the house. Thanks Tiffany for joining me at the last minute!
And with all the fun things to do at the park, Megan & Bryson loved playing with Cassidy instead. I thought that it was really cute. Megan would take her pacifier out and then Bryson would go get it and put it back into her mouth. It was a nice time out of the house. Thanks Tiffany for joining me at the last minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE the picture on the top of Megan and Bryson's backs. Isn't it fun to take your kids to the park. That park sounds amazing we should go there when we come out.
Post a Comment