Thursday, July 17, 2008

Feeding the ducks

We go to this park once a week for lunch with ladies in the branch, but this time we brought bread for the ducks. They are WILD. I gave Bryson a hot dog bun and the minute he grabbed it from me a duck ate it out of his hand. He was a little shocked. We had so much fun that I talked Josh into going back later that night so that he could see the crazy ducks.

And we let the kids play on the slides for a little bit too.


2 comments:

Nic & Kandis said...

I think that would be a little frightening have the ducks snatch the bread right from my hand!

Linda Kelly said...

You better count your fingers when you are done feeding those guys. They can be really mean some times. It is always fun to see them fight for the food. Kind of like kids when they are hungry.