We all headed down on Friday afternoon with some friends to this place, it is called Calypso Cove, and it is a perk of our gym membership... well we did have to upgrade it for like $1 more a month, but I find it well worth it. I have taken the kids a couple of times, but this time Josh joined us making it a little easier to take pictures. Josh took Bryson down the slides and he LOVED it, he just wanted to keep going. They have their mandatory stop periods to have everyone get out of the pool, and Bryson freaked out, he wanted back in, he kept yelling at Josh to take him back in the water. Megan also enjoyed it. She just went down the slides over and over again. She asked me to come play with her, so I went up to the slides with her and went down once and then she was off again and kept going and going. I don't think that she even noticed that I wasn't going anymore, she was having too much fun. Sunday, July 13, 2008
Splish Splash
We all headed down on Friday afternoon with some friends to this place, it is called Calypso Cove, and it is a perk of our gym membership... well we did have to upgrade it for like $1 more a month, but I find it well worth it. I have taken the kids a couple of times, but this time Josh joined us making it a little easier to take pictures. Josh took Bryson down the slides and he LOVED it, he just wanted to keep going. They have their mandatory stop periods to have everyone get out of the pool, and Bryson freaked out, he wanted back in, he kept yelling at Josh to take him back in the water. Megan also enjoyed it. She just went down the slides over and over again. She asked me to come play with her, so I went up to the slides with her and went down once and then she was off again and kept going and going. I don't think that she even noticed that I wasn't going anymore, she was having too much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun and well worth the extra $1.00 a month. We had to pay $45.00 for our season pass to seven peaks so you got a KILLER deal!
sounds like you had a great time. Bryson will love being able to swim in our pool this next week!! We will have to keep a good eye on him all the time. Can't wait to see all of you soon.
Nice Cheeto face smile Megan!
What a fun little place to take the kids...and cheap too! Is it close to your home?
I love cheap fun! It totally looks like it was worth the $1 upgrade! Looks like everyone had lots of fun!!
Looks like a ton of fun! Cute pictures!!
We have a place just like it called Discovery Bay, it's a dinosaur theme. We've spent many summer days there this year. I had to laugh about the "something" in the pool because that same thing happened to us last Thursday when we went and we all had to get out an hour early because they had to shut down the pool. Lovely!
Post a Comment