Things that we did while in California...
* Visited with friends and family
* Watched a few movies-Enchanted (very cute)
-The Bucket List (thought provoking)
-Batman The Dark Knight (Lots of action, but the joker is creepy)
*Read a book called The Message by Lance Richardson, which I would recommend to anyone to read. A very inspiring book and insightful about the spirit world.
*Josh & I spent a night away from the kids to celebrate our anniversary at Lake Tahoe.
*Swam a lot
*Got our teeth cleaned*Had a couple of Doctor apt.
*Cut my hair
*Took walks to feed carrots to the horses
*Went to 6 Flags Discovery Kingdom*Went shopping
*Ate some yummy food
Corn from the garden
Costa Vida
In & Out
& Big Spoon

*Helped Mike & Christy move back in.
*And tried to get baby Ava to come out so that we could meet her before we went home, but she didn't want to come out quite yet.
*And visited Grandpa Kelly & swam in his pool.
I will expound on a few of these things later, but we loved our time in California, Thanks Mom & Dad for everything!
4 comments:
You would think all we did was EAT!! But we had to go to all the great places you miss so much!! We miss you already. The time went by too fast for us. Can't wait for the next wave of visitors to arrive and hopefully the new baby will get here soon.
I feel like I went on vaca with you. It was great to see you guys!
looks like a lot of fun! wow, megan and bryson are SO big! and they're just getting cuter and cuter! i wish i could have seen you in Chicago! I'm glad you had a great time!
Looks like fun! We are excited to have our time with at the Kelly resort soon. :) Its always hard to come back after vacation.
Post a Comment