side note: I just realized that maybe some of your readers have not had the opportunity to see Josh's Groove dance.....and you're so great about posting videos....so consider this request #1. Who else would like to see some Groovin action?
I second Sarah I would LOVE to see Josh's groove moves! I think you should secretly tape him. Consider it a challenge! I LOVE Megan in her outfit! It's getting me excited to have Kylie in gymnastics! I will have to take and post a picture on our blog. I agree it's a super cute picture!
I love the picture! Sooo cute! They are both growing up soooo fast! I have been trying for years to film Josh dancing, its a no go for the mother in law. Everyone tells me what a great dancer Josh is,lets see it. go Josh go
7 comments:
I love this picture too! Maybe Bryson will be a dancer like Daddy. Long live the EFY Groove :) HA! Good times.
side note: I just realized that maybe some of your readers have not had the opportunity to see Josh's Groove dance.....and you're so great about posting videos....so consider this request #1. Who else would like to see some Groovin action?
I have never heard of this EFY groove, but Josh said that he won't "groove" for me to video unless you are with him!
I second Sarah I would LOVE to see Josh's groove moves! I think you should secretly tape him. Consider it a challenge! I LOVE Megan in her outfit! It's getting me excited to have Kylie in gymnastics! I will have to take and post a picture on our blog. I agree it's a super cute picture!
I love the picture! Sooo cute! They are both growing up soooo fast!
I have been trying for years to film Josh dancing, its a no go for the mother in law. Everyone tells me what a great dancer Josh is,lets see it. go Josh go
That picture makes me laugh! Too cute. They always want to be like their big bro or sis.
Megan, your the prettiest little ballarina I've ever seen! Bryson, your pretty cute too. But stick with sports like soccer, baseball, basketball, etc.
Post a Comment