We went downtown to show the family everything down there and this was our first time going into the Louisville Slugger Museum. They had all the different bats in front of the museum that were all different sizes and they had the names of the professional players that used them. Josh is holding Babe Ruth's bat. We then went inside and took a look around and Josh and Bryson went and hit some balls in the batting cages.

After a nice walk checking things out we stopped at Joe's Crab Shack and ate some lunch. Mike ordered this bucket that had SO much food in it. Bryson was very curious about the crab legs, and Mike was so nice to share his food, not like he didn't have enough.
We had a fun time enjoying the city and the beautiful weather! And we ate so much for lunch that it ended up being our dinner as well!
4 comments:
I am still full!!!
I Love Brysons face! He is so handsome! I miss you guys so much!
Man, I get so jealous when I see everything you guys have to do out there. You guys always seem to be having fun little adventures.
Gotta love Joe's too! Yum, makes me hungry just thinking about it.
Looks like you guys had a fun time with all the family! You should work for the Kentucky tourism department. You guys always find such things to do. Maybe we should come visit :)
Post a Comment